Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Pokemon Games Connect

children do pass

Education is the world's oldest profession, but it remains a complex but exciting task. At the end of the day, no one has prepared to serve as educators and we tend to reproduce what they've done to us. In this sense, adults must take good care of messages that consciously or unconsciously communicate to children and adolescents.

This is indicated by the psychologist and therapist, RĂ¼diger Dahlke , who in his book " critical stages of life " carries a possible diary of a toddler and the adult listener. Draw your own conclusions:

  • Thursday, 8.10: I pulled the carpet colony. Smells good. Angry mom, the colony is prohibited. 8.45
  • : I pulled the lighter on the coffee. I have stuck.
  • 9.00: In the kitchen. I have taken. The kitchen is prohibited.
  • 9.15: In the father's workroom. I have taken. Workroom also prohibited.
  • 9.30: I removed the key from the cabinet. Played with it. Mom did not know where he was. Neither do I. Mom yelled at me.
  • 10.00: I found a red pencil. Painted on the carpet. Prohibited.
  • 10.20: I caught the knitting needle and I folded. I nailed one on the couch. The needles are prohibited.
  • 11.00: I had to drink milk. But I wanted water! I began to mourn. I have stuck.
  • 11.30: Broken a cigarette. There snuff inside. Not sure.
  • 11.45: I followed a centipede to below the fence. I found scales. Interesting, but prohibited.
  • 12.15: I eat poop. Peculiar taste, but banned.
  • 12.30: I spit on the salad. Inedible. But spitting is prohibited.
  • 13.15: The siesta. I have not slept. I woke up and I sat on the quilt. Ice cream. Freezing is prohibited.
  • 14.00: I have thought. I see that everything is banned What is one the world?

0 comments:

Post a Comment