Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pain In Abdomen Peeing A Lot

Dreams Music Evolution

dreamed that I was a child coming out of my mother's womb at the time of birth and the first thing I heard upon arriving to this world was the stanza "I'm in love, I want to confess, totally excited, I spend thinking you, I'll never let you go because I'm in love ... ", sung in the melodious voice of Wisin y Yandel at full volume on a cell phone.

He opened his eyes, the first man I saw was a dude in white shirt that showed a Santa Muerte tattoo on one arm, his head shaved on the sides and a blond strand that protruded from forehead and stretched up behind the ear, wearing sunglasses and holding a white cloth that is constantly in his mouth and nose, as if it smelled delicious.

On the other hand, who was supposed to be the doctor, wearing the same look, only using masks and gloves to greet me, with the peculiarity that they were not green rubber latex but, of those who used to wash the dishes.

Hearing "and Justin was born, and moved the melodious voice of someone who is supposed to be my parent, I knew I had come to this world to be a thief auto parts or agent of the Judicial Police, as they see I said "fuck with his mother, "and I just put. Chá

!

0 comments:

Post a Comment