Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Best Vacuum For Frieze Carpets

A piñata executed very disillusioned with life

night The night was (drum roll), the speedometer needle charged to the far right of my dashboard showed that I was maybe a little faster. The burning in my red eyes half closed my weariness evident, might just be a question of the dazzling lights in the opposite direction.

Suddenly a shot package retaining wall next to my devolution drove his humanoid form, disfigured face, severed arms and one leg bent on wet pavement for the first rain of the spring season, same as to give the impression swerve to see a probable victim of organized crime in the peripheral shot at the entrance of the Mexico - Queretaro, made my powerful vehicle skidding on the curve. If not I have seen 16 times Fast and Furious 3, I would dump.

Flashing lights flashed behind me to go on foot in search of recognition if it was a running shot at dawn on the edge of Tlalnepantla with nothing. Upon arriving crime scene, a mother insults sound came from my throat against the responsible of the crime.

was a piñata of The Incredibles! I almost turned around and scare me fucking shit of a piñata of a Disney movie! What little mother!

0 comments:

Post a Comment