Friday, June 19, 2009

How To Fix A Shake Flahlight

TO A SPECIAL FATHER .....


A I thank God for being my father.

By your criticisms and advice.

For the good you taught me and always took care of me.

by your words of encouragement in my saddest moments.

By your silence eloquent gently soothe me

Being stubborn man clinging to your belief. For

uphold your ideals without losing your temper or reason.

For teaching noble values: love, honesty and compassion, justice, selflessness, work, charity, truth and forgiveness.

For all your efforts.

for your parental love.

Men like you are few.

're an ideal father.

For your duty. it never I failed.

Because I can always count on you.

Today and always I give you my love.

Because you're always there, holding out your warm embrace.

As model in my life.

For always believing in me.
For this father, I love you, and God again in my life thank you for having you. I LOVE YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment